Front Desk Attendant
The Front Desk Attendant is the lead customer service contact for all members, guests, or prospects. The Front Desk attendant is also responsible for selling all products and services. This position is part-time, with hours during weekday evenings and occasional weekends.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- The Front Desk Attendant is the lead customer service contact for all members, guests, or prospects.
- The Front Desk attendant is also responsible for selling all products and services.
- Welcome and check in all members and guests
- Answers all incoming phone calls
- Performs Opening and Closing Procedures for the club if assigned those shifts, including:
- Mopping and sweeping floors and mats, emptying trashcans, hanging flags
- Other basic weekly cleaning responsibilities
- Responsible for keeping both Pro-shop and Check-In desks clean, neat, and orderly during open hours
- Attends weekly self-defense classes
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be highly motivated and energetic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- An understanding of the gym and membership structure
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work evenings Mon – Thursday, and occasional weekends
Required Education, Certifications, and Experience