Wreath Decorating Contest - Benefiting Feed Anne Arundel
After reading the contest rules below, click HERE or the button above to enter the contest.
- Any business or non-profit can enter.
- Home-based businesses are eligible however, please note that in the comment section of your registration so we can arrange for pick-up/drop off. Your wreaths will be on display at a central location with other home-based businesses.
- For our left-brained, non-creative folks, don't worry! You don't have to make one yourself to participate. Wreaths can be made by loved ones, staff or even purchased
- Get creative! Design a unique Holiday Wreath that represents your style or business! Wreaths can be artificial, fresh or made of other materials such as ribbon and ornaments. Check out Pinterest, Etsy or some of the entries in the pics below from last year for inspiration. (if you do opt to create a fresh wreath, make sure to keep it watered so that it doesn't dry out by the 15th)
- Businesses are responsible for all costs associated with decorating the wreaths. You will receive one free ticket to the Annual Holiday Mixer
- Wreaths will be auctioned and raffled off with all proceeds benefitting Feed Anne Arundel so we do ask that they have a minimum retail value of $50.
- Entrants agree to share the contest with their customers and encourage them to participate in the giveaway and wreath raffle/auction.
- Photos of your wreath must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, November 22nd and on display by Friday, November 26th so that voting can begin.
- Storefront businesses - please display your wreath in a visible area so our Keepin' the Cheer Here Giveaway participants can easily find it for their selfie.
- Judges will select their favorite wreath and the winners will receive an award to proudly display as well as a few prizes from local businesses
- The wreath with the most Facebook likes will win the Facebook Favorite Winner and will win (2) Roundtrip tickets from Southwest Airlines.
All wreaths will be collected on Dec. 13-14th so they can all be displayed for raffle & auction sales at the December 15th Annual Holiday Mixer at Homestead Gardens. The most popular wreaths will be auctioned off Live!, while the remaining wreaths will be raffled off. Online raffle tickets will be available for purchase beginning December 8th and raffle winners do not have to be present to win.
- All winners of the decorating contest, auction, raffle and giveaway will be announced on December 15th at the Holiday Mixer.
- All proceeds from the raffle and auction will benefit Feed Anne Arundel.